do not have account yet creat One
Terms and Conditions
Introduction to the usage agreement:
The e-commerce platform welcomes you, which is legally registered with the Commercial Registry Authority under the serial number (500135214), we would like to inform you that you will find below the terms and conditions governing your use of this platform and all the legal effects that result from your use of its services via the Internet , As the use of the Deposedo platform by any person, whether he is a consumer of a service, a product, or otherwise, this is approval and acceptance by him, and he is in full legal capacity, according to the Sharia, system and law of all the articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is an affirmation of your commitment to its systems and what is mentioned in it, and this agreement applies to all types of dealings between The user and the platform, with the exception of transactions related to personal status and transactions related to the issuance of instruments related to the disposals of the real estate. This agreement is valid and enforceable as soon as you agree to it and start registering on the platform.
Introduction and Definitions:
The preamble above is an integral part of this agreement. Below you will find the meanings and definitions of the main phrases used in this agreement:
1. (Platform) This term means the DepoSedo platform, and this definition includes all forms of the platform on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, a website on the Internet, a shop or an administration.
2. (User) This term means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through our electronic platform.
3. (Stores) This term means merchants who sell on the Platform through their stores with us.
4. (Agreement) This term means the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this Agreement.
1. The user acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered according to Sharia and system to deal with the store, or that he is at least eighteen years old.
2. The user agrees that if he violates the user's eligibility, he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of third parties.
The nature of the Platform’s commitment:
1. The commitment of the platform towards consumers or users and merchants is to provide a fully equipped space for the practice of retail trade of all types of products via the Internet with the provision of delivery service to the door of the house (within the framework of what is permitted by the Algerian commercial law).
2. 2. The platform may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, due to the nature and type of (service or product) required from the user.
1. The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of DepoSedo in accordance with public morals and regulations in force in Algeria and the Islamic religion.
2. When purchasing a service or product from the platform, the user is obligated not to use this service or product in violation of public morals and the regulations in force in Algeria.
Accounts and registration Obligations:
As soon as you apply to join DepoSedo membership as a user (consumer, buyer), you are obligated to disclose specific information and to choose a username and secret password to use when accessing the platform services. By doing so, you agree to:
1. To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of the password, and by that you agree to inform the platform immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information with the platform or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. The platform will not in any way be responsible for any loss that may be caused to you, directly or indirectly, morally or financially, as a result of revealing your username or password information.
3. You are obligated to use your account or membership with the platform yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this is an indication that you have authorized them to use the store in your name and for your account.
4. You are committed when using the platform to use it with all seriousness and credibility.
5. You are obligated to disclose true, correct, updated, complete and lawful information about yourself or your business as required during registration with the platform and you are obligated to update your data if it changes in reality or in case of need.
6. The platform is committed to dealing with your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidentiality.
7. If it appears to the administration that you have disclosed information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what was stated in the usage agreement, the platform has the right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership and account on the platform, without harming the rights of the platform. and other legal means to recover their rights and protect the rest of the users.
8. In the event that you do not comply with any of the above, the platform management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership or block you from accessing the platform services again.
Electronic communications and official means of communication:
1. The parties to this agreement agree that communication takes place via the e-mail or mobile number registered on the platform.
2. The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided electronically take the place of their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting the legal and legitimate needs.
3. The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and inform him of any provisions related to this agreement or dealing with him through the platform management broadcasting general messages received to all users or to specific users of the platform.
4. The administration does not guarantee the rights of any user who resorts to communication and communication through what is not mentioned above.
5. The management of the platform has the right to receive reports, consider and submit them to the competent authorities.
1. The platform may notify you of any amendment to this agreement according to the official means of communication under this agreement, according to which your obligations are doubled or your rights are diminished in accordance with any amendments that may be made to this agreement.
2. In the event of an objection to any amendment to the usage agreement, the platform hopes that you will stop using its services, as your mere access to your account on the platform or your use of it is considered your acceptance of the amendments and full and complete approval denying ignorance, and the administration accepts discussion in any proposal regarding these provisions.
3. (For stores) All fees are in Algerian dinars, and the merchant must pay all fees due on the platform in addition to any other expenses added by the platform, provided that payment is made by the approved, specified means available through the platform.
4. The platform may impose fees on some users, depending on the offers, products, or services they request, or what the state imposes in terms of fees or taxes on the nature of the product or service.
5. The platform reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses under the articles, terms and conditions of the usage agreement, for any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration.
Payment and payment services for stores on the platform:
1. The platform provides, through its partners, a payment system, and payment can be done entirely online, through the payment options available on the platform, or through any payment method provided by the platform from time to time.
2. The platform shall determine the price of the service or product that it offers according to the recognized market value.
1. The intellectual property rights of the platform are fully owned by DepoSedo, whether they were owned by them before or after the establishment of this electronic platform.
2. The User or Consumer respects our intellectual property rights, and the words, logos and other symbols of or displayed on the Platform, as the Platform, and every right thereof, are wholly intellectual property rights of the Corporation.
1. The platform is committed to conducting its business through this electronic platform in a regular manner and in accordance with the regulations in force in Algerian law, and in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
2. The platform does not bear any claims arising from errors or omissions, whether caused directly, indirectly, incidentally, or by the user or by a third party such as shipping companies, or stores.
3. The platform, its employees, owners, and their representatives are committed to ensuring that (the product or service) is sound, legitimate, and authorized in accordance with the laws and regulations of Algerian law, and that it is used for legitimate purposes.
The law or order that must apply:
This User Agreement is governed and drafted in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and legislation in force in Algerian law, and is completely and completely subject to the regulations in force with the authorities in Algeria.
In the event that any incoming material or clause in this User Agreement is canceled or there is any incoming material or any clause in the Use Agreement that is no longer enforceable, such an order does not invalidate the validity of the rest of the articles, terms and provisions contained in the User Agreement and remains in effect until further notice platform management.
This usage agreement - which may be amended from time to time as necessary - constitutes the usage agreement, work mechanism, understanding, agreement and contract between the platform and the user, and both parties to this agreement agree to take into account the following:
1. The Arabic language is the language in force when interpreting the provisions of this agreement, or when translating it into another language.
2. All prices offered on the services or products of the platform may be modified from time to time without prior notice, and therefore the administration will not be legally responsible towards the user or any third party when any modification, change in price, or suspension of services is made temporarily.
3. The promotional or marketing offers that the platform may place are temporary offers, as the administration has the right to modify or stop these promotional or marketing offers at any time.
4. The parties to this agreement are obligated to deal with each other in a manner that does not violate the legal rules, regulations, and applicable laws related to the nature of dealings between the platform, the store, and the user.
5. This usage agreement is only canceled by a decision issued by the platform management.
6. The warranty against any manufacturing defect remains between the store and the consumer, and does not include misuse of the product by the consumer.
Exchange and return policy:
Each store on the platform has its own exchange and return policy, and therefore each person is responsible for his transactions with each store, as well as each store that complies with its owner before the law.